Here is a list of gun reviews conducted here at BlueSheepdog.com. We review a wide range of firearms including back up guns, duty pistols, shotguns and rifles.
Below are the firearms articles we have written:
- Colt LE6940P Review – We take a hard look at the next generation piston AR-15 from Colt. Does it live up to the hype?
- Comparing the Beretta PX4C Storm and Nano Subcompact Pistols – Walt Rauch takes a look at these two diminutive handguns being made by Beretta. Both offers significant features, but are remarkably different.
- Diamondback DB9 Review – Randall provides the best run down on the Diamondback DB9 pistol I have seen on the internet. Not only does he give the gun a real range workout, he fills us in on the history of the company.
- FN Special Police Rifle Review – Looking for a precision rifle for your sniper team? Take a look at this review of FN’s special police rifle.
- Gen4 Glock 17 Review by Walt Rauch – This is another fantastic review by Walt Rauch. Rauch takes a no-holds-barred look at the Gen 4 Glock 17, the problems with the third generation pistols and what the potential problems with the Gen4 guns will be.
- Glock 19 RTF2 review – This is an in-depth evaluation of the RTF2 version of the Glock 19. For those who don’t know, the RTF2 is a third generation pistol with some ergonomic changes. It does not have the interchangeable backstraps.
- Micro Nines: The Snubs of the 21st Century – Mike Boyle takes a look at different compact and subcompact 9mm pistols and the role they play in law enforcement. Where the snub-nose revolver made the perfect undercover and backup gun in the last century, the 9mm may fill that role in this century.
- North American Arms 22MS Revolver Review by Walt Rauch – Police & Security News contributor, Walt Rauch, gives us the skinny on the NAA mini revolver and its use as a last-ditch, backup gun.
- Ruger LC380 Review – Larger than the LCP, but still chambered in the mild .380 ACP cartridge, the LC380 is an easy shooting pistol that proved to be very reliable.
- SIG Sauer P938 Nightmare Review by Walt Rauch – Rauch delivers an outstanding review of the SIG P938 in Nightmare trim. It is well worth the read.
- SIG SAUER P229 E2 Review by Walt Rauch – The E2 series of guns from SIG SAUER introduces a number of new features making the guns easier to shoot and operate. Rauch takes a look at those changes and if they are beneficial or just smoke and mirrors.
- Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 Review – Randall runs the Bodyguard 380 through range and carry time to provide a detailed review on this pocket pistol.
- Smith & Wesson M&P Pistols for Law Enforcement – Richard gives an overview of the M&P pistol line and explains why he thinks it is the best pistol on the market for law enforcement. The article includes a 30+ minute video on the handguns.
- Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Review by Walt Rauch – Rauch takes an in-depth look at the new S&W Shield pistol, plus gets it out to the range for some testing.
- Springfield XD(M) 3.8 Review by Walt Rauch – A practical evaluation of the Springfield XD(M) 3.8 by veteran writer Walt Rauch. He gives an honest assessment of the polymer pistol in this review.
- Springfield XDS Review – Thinking about buying one of those new XD-S .45 ACP pistols from Springfield Armory? Well, you might want to read this handgun review from expert Walt Rauch. He gives it a very thorough work out.
- Walther PPQ M2 Review – The updated PPQ pistol from Walther gets a hard look in this evaluation of the pistol for on and off duty work. Does it pass muster?
Additional article sections: